A digital advertising campaign is not complete without a landing page that converts visitors into leads. A landing page is a specific standalone web page created to capture leads through a form submission.
A landing page is distinct from your website's home page or other pages because it has one singular focus: converting visitors into leads.
Landing pages are a significant part of online marketing. Your landing page asks your visitor to trade their contact information in exchange for something of value you offer, such as a free report, to purchase your product, and to subscribe to a newsletter or an e-book.
A lead is a potential customer interested in your product or service because they are willing to give you their contact information.
Do I need a website if I have a landing page?
You don't need a website if you have a landing page. However, most businesses will want a website and one or more landing pages.
The difference between a website and a landing page is that a website representing your company will have many pages, each with its purpose, while a landing page has only one goal: capture leads.
What's the difference between a lead capture landing page and a click-through landing page?
A lead capture landing page asks visitors to trade their contact information for something of value, such as a free report.
A click-through landing page is used in PPC campaigns and directs visitors to another page, such as your website's home page, product page, or shopping cart.
Landing pages for social media campaigns ask or convince visitors to act, such as "like" your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter, or watch your YouTube video.
What are the benefits of having a landing page?
The benefits of having a landing page are that they are:
- Effective: A well-designed landing page can be highly effective at getting visitors to take the desired action.
- Cost-efficient: Landing pages are typically less expensive to create and maintain than a website since they require less content and fewer design elements.
- Flexible: Landing pages should be created and modified to target different audiences or objectives.
- Measurable: Landing pages provide valuable data that improve your marketing campaigns.
How do I create a good landing page?
Your landing page is the digital equivalent of a first impression, and your design should include only the elements necessary to convert your visitors into leads or customers.
There are a few key elements that make up a successful landing page.
- The headline should be attention-grabbing and tell visitors what you have to offer, and a persuasive subheading can explain further what you are offering.
- The copy should be clear and concise, providing visitors with all the information they need to know about your offer.
- Use persuasive language and strong calls to action to encourage visitors to take the desired action.
- Include a form that makes it easy for visitors to sign up or purchase.
- Use images, videos, or infographics to explain your offer further and improve your conversion rate.
- Make sure your landing page is mobile-friendly so that visitors can easily view it on their smartphones or tablets.
- Test different elements of your landing page to see what works best and helps you increase your conversion rate.
Bombarding website visitors with too much information and choices will only confuse them, and they are likely to leave without taking any action. So, it is crucial to make your landing page focused and easy to understand.
Let Shaw Media Marketing create a successful landing page that can help you increase your conversion rate and achieve your online marketing goals. Contact us if you want to reach your target audience or have more questions about digital marketing, lead capture, and landing pages.
Shaw Media Marketing
7717 S Illinois Rte. 31
Crystal Lake, IL 60014